Echinacea contains polysaccharides and polyphenols, which can improve the activity of non-specific T cells, promote lymphocyte secretion, help human body to resist invasion of bacteria and viruses, and be effective in treating respiratory discomfort and digestive tract infection.
Echinacea, in particular, was given prominence and widely used during the period of COVID-19.
1. Improve immune system
2. Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial,Anti-oxidation
3. Ingredient of the flu and cold medicine
4. Prevent and treat of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI)
5. Wound healing of skin
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field
2. Applied in health supplement
3. Applied in feed field
4. Resist to virus.