Application: A C-21 steroid hormone involved in uterine endothelium activity
CAS Number: 57-83-0
Molecular Weight: 314.46
Molecular Formula: C21H30O2
Progesterone is a natural progesterone that secretes estrogen from the corpus luteum of the ovary, which stimulates the appearance of the endometrium and maintains the pregnancy if necessary. Progesterone for threatened abortion, habitual abortion, amenorrhea or amenorrhea leads to diagnostic responsiveness. Progesterone and progesterone hormone progesterone. It has a certain effect on artificially adjusting the menstrual cycle, but progesterone is not omnipotent. Progesterone is a prescription drug that needs to be used under guidance.
Loss on drying
|Conform with specification|
|25 kg/paper drum|
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.
Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
|2 years when properly stored|
induces maturation and secretory activity of the uterine endothelium
while suppressing ovulation. Progesterone is implicated in the etiology
of breast cancer. Progesterone is an activator of Progesterone Receptor.|
Sterid hormone produced by the corpus luteum. Induces maturation and secretory activity of the uterine endothelium; suppresses ovulation. Progesterone is implicated in the etiology of breast cancer
1. (1) Precautions should be used within 4 months of pregnancy and should not be used as an early pregnancy test. (2) Those with a history of depression should be used with caution. (3) Patients with edema should be used with caution.
2. Long-term medication should pay attention to check liver function, pay special attention to breast examination.
3. At present, natural progesterone is commonly used to treat threatened abortion and habitual abortion. Synthetic progesterone has teratogenic effects on the fetus and must be used with caution.
4. The presence or absence of progesterone deficiency in premenstrual syndrome is inconclusive, so the use of progesterone is still controversial, but it is still used clinically.
5. Once the jaundice appears, the drug must be discontinued.